Mill Meadow Eco Homes are manufactured in Finland using the highest quality, slow grown timber with the most advanced manufacturing and construction methods in Europe. Combine this with the latest in cutting edge Carbon Neutral Technologies, options on luxury fixtures and finishes, unlimited occupancy all year round and you have the perfect solution for the holiday/second home. The added benefit is that as an investment, professional sources and our current bookings indicate a 6-7% return is achievable.
We will work closely with you to ensure you get the home you want!
- Visit Mill Meadow for a personal tour of the site and to choose your plot and model of house.
- When you’ve made your decision, a contract will be drawn up for the freehold of your chosen plot. Plots are offered as bare land, fully serviced with the utilities, ready for you to design your Eco Home to you specific needs (subject to any necessary planning approvals.
- With your model of house and plot chosen, we will sit down with you to design and sketch a customised interior that will suit your needs and tastes. Should you want the design and sketches to be done for you, then with a brief from you, our recommended interior and kitchen designers will be only too pleased to help.
- Once approved by you, the sketches will be used to produce the finished drawings of your home. At this stage you will receive the final drawings of your home. The drawings will require your signature before manufacture can commence.
- We will go through all the personalised detail and materials chosen for your home, making sure you are 100% satisfied. Once you are satisfied, you will be asked to sign both the plans and your second contract for the manufacture and building of your new Mill Meadow Eco-Home.
Worry free maintenance
Maintenance of your Mill Meadow Eco Holiday Home could not be easier as we have endeavoured to design each property to be as low maintenance as possible. However when maintenance is required we offer a comprehensive service to keep your property in good order ready for your visits, or your guests, available on a fixed cost basis.
You will be provided with a full maintenance schedule covering the aspects that require attention and you can decide which items you would like us to attend to for you. This is a fully flexible service so you can add on or remove services should your circumstances change. We want life at Mill Meadow to be as relaxed and enjoyable as it can be, that is what we are here for.
Each Mill Meadow Eco Holiday Home is available on a freehold basis which covers the footprint of the home itself together with the surrounding hard landscaped areas, usually gravel.
Management Charge – £110.00 pcm