Dogs are Welcome at Mill Meadow
Please read this information to help us maintain our houses and the surrounding environment…
- For the comfort of our guests, and the local wildlife, please keep your dog on a lead at all times when outside your lodge
- Keep your dog on the ground floor – use the stair gate provided
- Keep your dog off furniture and out of the bedrooms – additional cleaning costs will be passed on to guests
- Pick up after your dog in all areas of Mill Meadow – double bag waste before putting in a black bin bag in the rubbish bin
- Ask if you need dog towels or use of the portable dog run
- Do not leave your dog home alone – we can provide information about a dog sitter or dog day care
- You are welcome to exercise your dog around the lake but please do not pass into the areas marked PRIVATE
- The Spinney (an area owned and managed by The Woodlands Trust) is just along Kingston Road and is a pretty place to exercise your dog off the lead, but please keep them under control
- Details of other local walks can be found in this folder
- Dogs are not allowed in Flycatcher Lodge or Heron Lodge.
Enjoy making Mill Meadow Memories with your furry friends!