Tier 3 Closure from 00.01 26.12.20
Sadly Mill Meadow will be moving into Tier 3 and therefore we are required by law to close to tourism guests.
We are able to remain open for guests who fall within the exceptions as set out below.
All visitors to Mill Meadow are required to register in advance as part of our Covid Secure provisions. Click here for our contact information.
Accommodation such as hotels, B&Bs, campsites, holiday lets and guest houses must close. These premises can only open for a person, who:
- is unable to return to their main residence
- uses it as their main residence
- needs it while moving house
- needs it to attend a funeral, linked commemorative event or following a bereavement of a close family member or friend
- is isolating themselves from others as required by law
- is an elite athlete (or their coach) and needs it for training or competition
- needs it for work purposes, or to provide voluntary or charitable service
- was staying there immediately before the area entered Tier 3
- needs it to attend education or training
- is a carer for someone they live with and is seeking respite
- needs to attend a medical appointment or treatment
They can also open:
- to enable voting, including an overseas election
- as a women’s refuge or a vulnerable person’s refuge
- for any purpose requested by the Secretary of State, or a local authority
Have a safe and Merry Christmas and we all hope for a better New Year.