We understand the pressures facing our guests in the current economic climate so we have taken a look at how we can do our bit to help and have
- Reduced our deposit rental payment on booking from 50% to 30% which will help all guests to book earlier and plan ahead.
- Changed from actually taking a £250 refundable security deposit from guests 6 weeks before arrival, instead, we now ask our guests for a security deposit, pre-authorised against the credit card that was used for the balance payment. This is in case there is any damage to the property during your stay. The money is simply reserved and then released following departure if there is no damage.
- Removed charges for Fishing, although you will still need a Rod Licence to fish our lake.
- Increased low occupancy discount from £45 to £50 on selected lodges.
- Installed an Electric Vehicle Charging Station will is free to use until 2023.
- Made our booking form shorter and easier to follow.
- Introduced a courtesy phone call shortly after you make a booking to see if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.
We hope with this we have done our bit to make life simpler in these challenging times.
28th September 2022