Whether you are an experienced angler or a novice, you can enjoy fishing in Mill Meadow’s private lake.
Our lake is stocked with a variety of coarse fish, including three types of carp: common, mirror and grass. There are also rudd, roach, silver bream, chub and eel.
We are able to offer some basic guidance in order for you to get the most from your fishing experience. Please let us know in advance.
We offer two Fishing Permit options for your stay at Mill Meadow:
- Individual Permit: £15.00 per person
- Lodge Permit: £35 per lodge with unlimited fishing
You can bring your own rod or hire from us for £8 per rod.
- Fishing only is allowed off the platforms
- Nets and equipment must be clean and dry
- Barbless hooks only
- Minimal ground baiting (no boilies)
- Children under 18 must be supervised at all times
- Night fishing by prior arrangement only
- No swimming allowed