Covid19 Update – Clarification on who we can currently welcome.
Although rightly we are not yet fully unlocked following the UKGov announcements this week we now have clarification on who we can currently welcome to Mill Meadow.
Changes to closed businesses and venues from 13 May 2020
Hotels, hostels, B&Bs, holiday rentals, campsites and boarding houses for commercial use remain closed apart from exceptions. We are also taking forward enquiries and bookings currently after 4th July 2020.
– Where people live in these as interim abodes whilst their primary residence is unavailable, or they live in them in permanently they may continue to do so.
– Critical workers and non-UK residents who are unable to travel to their country of residence during this period can continue to stay in hotels or similar where required.
– Hotels and other accommodation listed can be provided to any person who is unable to return to their main residence, and to non-UK residents unable to travel.
– People who are unable to move into a new home due to the current restrictions can also stay at hotels.
– Where hotels, hostels, and B&Bs are providing rooms to support homeless and other vulnerable people such as those who cannot safely stay in their home, through arrangements with local authorities and other public bodies, they may remain open.
– Those attending a funeral will be able to use hotels when returning home would be impractical.
– Hotels and other accommodation listed are allowed to host blood donation sessions.